[Xerte-dev] Re: xot language

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Mon May 28 22:28:17 BST 2012

> The file <website_root>/workspaceproperties.php  uses $_SESSION['toolkits_language'] to load the .js files.
>
> I think that $_SESSION['default_language']  is set in stead. I can understand that $_SESSION['toolkits_language'] would be a better name.
>
> Dave (Goodwin) did you try to change the $_SESSION['default_language']?  Or is this simply a bug and needs changing?

Yes, I did note this at the time in SVN & the mailing list (I believe).

Feel free to rename it to toolkits_language; I didn't know what the session key should have been, so chose my own.

David.

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd