[Xerte-dev] Re: beta zip and logged in as

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon May 28 14:03:33 BST 2012

Surely there's many many more "new" bits in 1.8 that haven't been through a feature request system either!?

Frankly it's not worth the time debating it if nobody else thinks it's useful but Tom has already fixed the language bit of it (although I haven't uploaded that to the test install yet) and I don't really see what the fuss is about - there's surely far more important issues still to resolve.