[Xerte-dev] google doc + page type order

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon May 28 12:10:56 BST 2012

Hi all

a quick update re the issues listed in the Google doc

Jonathan - thanks for updating the Google doc. I've moved all the issues
that you've indicated as closed to the fixed sheet. I know you've committed
some updated files to the Xerte svn so I assume you'll be updating the XOT
svn with the same files at some point? I'll watch the rss feed for any
updates and update the test install when those updates are notified by the
feed.

All -  at the moment there are 4 issues remaining in the tests and issues
sheet. I think most of these are minor but can't recall if we've discussed
the order of page types in each category and if there's a change needed?
e.g. at the moment the order of page types within each category doesn't
appear to be alphabetical or in the same order as previous versions. I seem
to recall the consensus was that the category order is fine now e.g. Text
then Media then Navigators etc but for instance at the moment the media
category looks like this:

Which doesn't appear to be alphabetical but can it be?

Also a related question for Tom I guess - is your xwd builder code ready for
this release? Would be great to test that and I think would be especially
useful if we can document how admins might add or remove page types and then
re-run the builder direct in XOT.

Cheers