[Xerte-dev] Re: Pre 1.8 / Post 1.8

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon May 28 09:52:55 BST 2012

Regarding auto-updates, that would be nice, but I'm unsure how best to do it right now. Also, there are two sorts of updates, a whole system upgrade, and a models / templates update: that could maybe be automated more easily. But let's leave it for now. There will be another release once we have some HTML5 stuff later this year, and I'd like to get this one finished ASAP.