[Xerte-dev] Re: Pre 1.8 / Post 1.8

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Sun May 27 13:03:27 BST 2012

Wordpress polls an svn.

Well all Wordpress modules are hosted in an svn with a tag per version number and the trunk as the stable tag.

I wouldn't poll the svn, and wasnt suggest auto updating, merely look for one file with a time stamp in. That is the most up to date - the files all have web addresses so a curl would suffice.

Thoughts on the other question?