[Xerte-dev] Re: XOT changes needed in 1.8

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Sun May 27 11:17:00 BST 2012

Hi Tom
I've uploaded your latest modifications from XOT svn to the test install and
can confirm that files uploaded via media & quota now show in the list once
uploaded. So I have moved the issues on the Google doc to the fixed sheet.
As you say deleting files still doesn't work but glad you've identified
where the problem lies with that.
Cheers