[Xerte-dev] xot language

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Sat May 26 17:30:18 BST 2012

The reason that some of the things in the workspace do not work is that
the .js files are not getting loaded.

The file <website_root>/workspaceproperties.php  uses
$_SESSION['toolkits_language'] to load the .js files.

I think that $_SESSION['default_language']  is set in stead. I can
understand that $_SESSION['toolkits_language'] would be a better name.

Dave (Goodwin) did you try to change the $_SESSION['default_language']?
Or is this simply a bug and needs changing?

This (amongs probably others) causes the file deletion in the media and
quota panel not working....