[Xerte-dev] Re: Displaying the page title in the TOC in desktop Xerte.

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri May 25 16:41:22 BST 2012

Hiya, given I am consistently not getting time to do the things I've already commited myself to, this is going to have to be something you'll have to look into yourself. But if you can do those tow ifs, then you can easily write a function in the editor to set the attribute, and you can easily call that fom the wizard. What you need to resolve is how to know if(xerte) && if (pages)