[Xerte-dev] Re: HTTPService in Flex

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri May 18 16:05:54 BST 2012

So far I've not been able to get the fault event to fire on the tablet / phone, so haven't managed to sniff out an error code / string. I've added code to pop that up at runtime, but I think my tablet is caching the old version of the app when I try and download it I'm just reinstalling the same version I downloaded before I put the code in, and I haven't got my cable here to manually uninstall it and force it to update.

When I get that far I'll have a bit more idea ;-)

It's just odd that the LO xml returns OK all the time, but on UoNSecure the RSS request fails.