[Xerte-dev] Re: new release of Windows Xerte (Was: any updated code to add to the test server?)

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon May 14 10:06:42 BST 2012

How do I see an example of 1? Not sure what you mean...

For 2 I'm not sure either: I guess we need to expose it on the LO properties, but there is already a 'language' property that configures the soft keyboard for 'funny' characters. The trouble with that is that the LO might well be written in English, but includes French exercises, so the language would be set to French, even though the authoring language was English.

Maybe we just need to define 'authorLanguage' and use that?

I can't think of any other way, can you?