[Xerte-dev] Re: any updated code to add to the test server?

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Sat May 12 18:10:38 BST 2012

On 12 May 2012, at 12:18, Ron Mitchell wrote:

> Hi all
> just a quick note to say after today I won't have access to add any new code/files to the test installation until next weekend. So if anyone is working on any changes/updates that you wish to be tested during the coming week please commit to the XOT svn today.

I did do some experimentation with regards to moving all the authentication adaptor configuration into the setup process; but it probably needs some more thought (e.g. quite what should a database authenticator ask for - username/hostname/password/table name/field name(s) etc?).

David

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd