[Xerte-dev] Option 3

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri May 11 08:51:43 BST 2012

Trying to shed some light on that option 3 export: here's what I've been able to find in my mail - there's a thread about it.

It seems we wanted to export and leave the media on the exporting server, and then have the piece link to them and include them from there in some situations. Is that what option 3 does? Generate an output with hardcoded urls pointing back to the exporting server?