[Xerte-dev] Re: Export Code (commit of fixes)

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu May 10 21:58:48 BST 2012

The reason I did this is that the overhead seems to become to big. The
support files (xwd, models, thumbs) together is almost 2.2Mb

Certainly for SCORM if you have an VLE where you have to pay for the
disk storage that adds up. What we could do is change the setup:

Have 3 options:

Export zip
Export SCORM 1.2 package
Export SCORM 2004 3rd Ed. package

and then have 2 checkboxes:

1. Full
2. Change URL of local media to local

With the defaults being 1 toggled on, 2 toggled off (i.e. as close as
possible to the current exports)