[Xerte-dev] Re: Update on Connector pages

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Thu May 3 21:39:59 BST 2012

Thanks for the update.

With respect to the XOT repository
it should now be possible to replace the following model files in the XOT
repository
with the equivalent files from the Xerte/pageWizard repository

cMcq.rlm
connectorHotspotImage.rlm
connectorMenu.rlm
connectorPlainText.rlm
cRedirector.rlm
cTabNav.rlm
inventory.rlm
quiz.rlm
scenario.rlm
youtube.rlm
youtuberss.rlm

the data.xwd file can be replaced with a renamed copy of the template.xwd
file from the Xerte svn pageWizards/en-GB folder.

Tom are you happy for me to do this? Copying across the files to the
appropriate XOt repository folder won't cause any problems as far as you
are concerned re-svn histories?

Once I have done this Ron could update his XOT beta test site.