[Xerte-dev] Re: Update on Connector pages

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed May 2 21:36:23 BST 2012

 Whilst I am still waiting to test the youTube files locally, this does not
need to prevent the generation of a new data.xwd file as there have been no
changes to the two youtube pages xwd files.

Which set of xwd files are being used to build the data.xwd file?

The latest models and xwd files in the xerte svn / pageWizards section do
not contain the pages xerte.rlm / xerte.xwd or translation.rlm /
translation.xwd
The xerte page turned out to be an anomaly as it broke the rule of having
the same name for the rlm file and xwd file as was used in the name
property for the rlm. The name is xerteModel but the file is xerte. This is
why the pageWizard folder has an rlm and xwd called xerteModel.

The translation.xwd and rlm files are missing from the pageWizards section
of the xerte svn as the translation page was being dropped due to problems
with the Google translation service.

However both these pages may be needed in XOT for backward compatibility.

I want to upload the pages that I have corrected and enhanced to the XOT
repository but some of the model files will require a rebuild of the
data.xwd file.