[Xerte-dev] Update on Connector pages

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed May 2 17:11:55 BST 2012

I have now committed to the Page Wizards section of the Xerte svn updates
to all the Connector pages, the Quiz and the Inventory page.

I have not rebuilt data.xwd as I have yet to set up the new youTube
individual pages and I have not had time to check which version is in the
svn of these pages.

The new updated models for the Connector pages have some differences in
none - optional properties so will not be directly compatible with existing
Connector pages. This should not affect the Inventory or Quiz pages.

As soon as I can update the new your tube pages to make the models conform
to the new format I will then rebuild data.xwd so that the updated pages
can be tried out in the XOT beta.