[Xerte-dev] Re: Export Code

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Wed May 2 09:47:55 BST 2012

On 2 May 2012, at 09:28, Ron Mitchell wrote:

> <bug>
> spoke to soon re the moodle integration! :-(
>
> Opening, editing, publishing existing projects seems to work fine but when
> creating a new project all seems fine until closing the editor. The
> workspace appears empty until refresh when all the existing projects then
> re-appear but not the newly created project. However this is being created
> in the user-files directory so I'm guessing it's not being added to the
> database but will check that next. Even so not sure why the workspace
> appears empty on closing the editor until refresh. Here's a quick screencast
> showing all this
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1388941/xot18_beta_moodle_integration_problem.mp4
>
> David - can you advise?

Err… no (I can't provide any useful insight yet)…

Your session should be setup by the time you are able to create new LOs so I'm a little perplexed as to why :

a) the workspace appears empty

and

b) you're not able to see the thing you've just created

Thanks for the .mp4

David.

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd