[Xerte-dev] Re: Hide from menu

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed May 2 07:37:09 BST 2012

Hmm. But how to get back to the menu!

From: xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Ron Mitchell
Sent: 01 May 2012 17:13
To: 'For Xerte technical developers'
Subject: [Xerte-dev] Re: Hide from menu

I was finding it a bit of a chore testing the youtube changes in the test server page types example so have just added a menu connector as the first page of that LO using the listed pages option to only show a button for the first page in each section. http://vle.jisctechdis.ac.uk/xot/play.php?template_id=22

I had tried using the menu navigation option in lo properties but with 70+ pages that didn't quite work! ;-)