[Xerte-dev] Re: Export Code

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue May 1 21:51:05 BST 2012

<snip/>
> 1. Moodle (no XOT login page will be shown; Ron has apparently tested
this).<

I've updated the test install tonight with all the latest files from the XOT
svn so this is now using the new method of moodle integration rather than
the old method. I've also updated readme_moodlepatch.txt to cover how to
enable and use this method of moodle integration. All (moodle
authentication) seems to be working fine as far as I can tell and no longer
requires any different files like the previous moodle patch did.