[Xerte-dev] Re: Proxies

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Tue May 1 19:01:57 BST 2012

On 1 May 2012, at 16:13, Julian Tenney wrote:

> Probably need Julian to decide what should be the default?
> Not sure. I’d have said LDAP, but thinking about it, could it be configured during setup?

Yes "easily" enough. Although I'm hesitant to add another column to the sitedetails table as it's already quite wide.

It can probably cope with the optional parameters which may be necessary by each mechanism having some sort of 'render' function which spits out some html, the parameters of which are serialised to the DB for future storage.

David.

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd