[Xerte-dev] New Youtube page

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 1 11:28:36 BST 2012

I just committed a new version of the youtube page: it uses newWindow to launch the video. I tried doing the embed approach, but it's gribbly: the movie hovers above the popup menus along the bottom, and moving to a new page left the screen black for a few seconds. So this way pops up a new window, but I think it's the best we can do until we get the HTML5 stuff finished.

If you could pop it in the demo please Ron, I'll do the RSS one as well, but I'll wait for any comments first.