[Xerte-dev] Re: New Page oriented Xwd's

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 31 16:39:16 BST 2012

Many thanks Tom.

Sorry to be a nuisance but I have just committed some changes to the menu
connector page which add one extra field to the xwd form.

I am still making changes to the default rlo file to try to keep up with
changes that appear to be in progress by the team at Nottingham.

Some issues outstanding for the desktop environment are the ability to
populate the TOC and the Page Title and the selection of language.

I could add a couple of lines to every model that would solve the display
of the page title, however this would not resolve how to populate the TOC.
If however the xwd handling in the appropriate swf was to take the name
property value from the xml and copy it to the associated page icon's name
and title properties then this would solve both issues as the display of
the TOC and page Title would just function as it does now.

I have added a language parameter to the pagetemplate.xwd file that I am
proposing to be used with the default rlo file. Whether this can be used to
select the language for the interface and xwds I don't know.