[Xerte-dev] Re: preview_xerte_top

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:08:54 GMT 2012

preview_xerte_top is pretty much obsolete now, I left it in as I
didn't want to break anything just in case.

preview_xerte_top looks a bit mangled at the bottom (suspect the
merge), but if you copy the javascript functions for the popup from
preview_xerte_top into modules/xerte/preview.php then it should work.

The div will need adding back in, but the div seems to have gone
missing from preview_xerte