[Xerte-dev] Re: Getting the page name and title to work in Xerte individual page templates

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 14 09:50:16 GMT 2012

Sorry I did not get a chance to reply yesterday, I was too busy banging my
head against the wall over some page templates that refused to work in XOT.
The answer turned out to be a simple and obvious one, but it cost a lot of
time before it became obvious what the problem was.

I don't know my way around the source code so this will have to wait for
now. However it this approach is possible it has the advantage of being
able to be introduced retrospectively after the launch of the individual
page templates.

I hope things ease off for you in the near future.