[Xerte-dev] Process of building the template.xwd file from the individual page xwd files.

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 12 10:48:27 GMT 2012

I guess this is a question for Tom, unless anyone else has taken over the
work on this.

When I last tested the php file that builds the template.xwd file it
generated an output report based on all the xwd files in the folder it was
processing. This report was output into a non-scrollable window and the
text output exceeded the display space available. As a result any details
of errors that took place once the text had gone beyond the display area of
the window was unavailable.

I will have a new set of xwds ready by the end of this week. Is there any
possibility of the php file being modified so that I can process all of the
files in one batch to verify that they will generate a valid template.xwd
file?