[Xerte-dev] Re: the 1.8 trunk merge

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:01:48 GMT 2012

it's not just demo.php

peer review won't work on a full install unless the email is set up

Why change it now - well we've spent some time trying to make it work
on the main list and got nowhere - trying to solve that problem of
having functionality which won't function unless it is set up. And the
driver is what the development approach is - hide problems so people
can't get to them, or let them find them and put more into the
documentation.

I've no more commits outstanding.