[Xerte-dev] Re: Fixes last night (XOT)

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 6 11:53:02 GMT 2012

What if the recycle bin is empty?

From: xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of David Goodwin
Sent: 06 March 2012 11:52
To: For Xerte technical developers
Subject: [Xerte-dev] Re: Fixes last night (XOT)

On 6 Mar 2012, at 11:47, Julian Tenney wrote:

Have you selected and then de-selected an LO?

I think so....

I created 4 LOs which appeared in my workspace.

I selected one and clicked Delete. It disappears.

If I refresh the page, it appears in the recycle bin.

If I select the Recycle bin, I can click on Delete - the thing in the recycle bin goes away.

If I repeat the above, but select an item in the recycle bin and click delete, it still deletes the item, and the other LOs in my workspace remain intact.

David.

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd