[Xerte-dev] Re: Testing

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 10:41:34 GMT 2012

>These are caused by the development status being true.
I don't know what that means? All In know is, I take the trunk, try and run it xampp and it throws a whole load of errors up and deletes all my projects when I empty the recycle bin. I imagine some of these issues have come from the way I merged the files last week, but as I said, I am not the person to know how to resolve the conflicts.

> Logically, why would I submit something if it was broken.
I'm not saying you did. But it doesn't work now.