[Xerte-dev] Re: Testing

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 10:33:55 GMT 2012

None at all? I don't believe you.

On publishing:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CCFABB.77607420]

Opening properties panel (tons of similar errors on each panel)

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CCFABB.77607420]

On trying to upload media:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CCFABB.77607420]

On trying to export a zip

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CCFABB.77607420]

Emptying the recycle bin deletes all your projects in the workspace.

Etc etc.