[Xerte-dev] Re: SVN Trunk

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 1 15:28:32 GMT 2012

1.8 doesn't work, exported from the 1.8 branch, but this is now merged into trunk
1.7 does work

So it must be something in the 1.8 files that gives the blank screen issue.

Please fix files in trunk until we've got a working version again!

Thanks, this seemed easy to fix last time, so hopefully it will be again...