[Xerte-dev] Re: XOT Workshop in Venezuela

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu Jun 28 21:49:13 BST 2012

At the momet, the language selector is only visible on the login page,
and as you don't use the login page (you use the moodle integration, so
the the moodle login page is used) you'll never see the language selector.

We need to solve that (don't know how yet)

In the mean time, you need to realize that by default the language of
the browser is chosen, so if you have a spanish browser, it should
choose spanish by default.

NOTE: that will only work is spansh is actually present in the languages
folder, if not XOT falls back to English.

Tom