[Xerte-dev] Re: Outstanding stuff

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 25 14:36:25 BST 2012

Do I need to create a pages project before I can see them / add one ?

We need some documentation here.

I have now added an introduction and guide to the Page Projects to the

Page Wizards / supporting documents

section of the svn (not sure where else you might want this stuff at
present so I guess its current location is as good as anywhere for now.