[Xerte-dev] Re: Outstanding stuff

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 23 11:46:20 BST 2012

I have now added the mapstraction folder to the xerte svn / runtime / pages
folder. There is only a minor difference between the mapstraction.htm file
that I had in my local runtime copy and the one in templates /
pageTemplates and the later looks like an update on the version I had, so I
am confident the version I had locally is out of date.

I have no annoying ! anywhere. So I think all should be well again (with
apologies to Julian of Norwich)