[Xerte-dev] Outstanding stuff

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 10:34:01 BST 2012

Hi,

I know we are waiting on some final finishing off, : I just looked at the spreadsheet: re issue 4, the icons for the new pages wizards in the editor: I put those symbols in the editor library so it might just need rebuilding?

Re: the preview link not working from the menu: I can't see anything wrong with this???

viewMenuListener.change = function(obj) {
       if (obj.menuItem.attributes.label == languageData.viewmenu[0].menuPreview) {
              preview();
       }
}

So not sure if this I still an issue?

Last few things - let's get this finished now,