[Xerte-dev] Re: Recent updates to model files

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 20 11:44:35 BST 2012

It's to cope with scrolling in the navigator panes, which Alistair has been hassling me about for ages, and we also have a request for it from someone here, so yes, if there are other templates they ought to get the scrolling treatment as well, but we want to test the solution I applied because I worked up a general solution that seemed to work for tabNav, then applied it to the others, but there are some small differences between the different navigators (paths, indexing etc), so I need to be sure I've copied and pasted properly, taking those into account.

Crikey, I miss inheritance in these situations.