[Xerte-dev] Re: Release Date

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jun 12 16:23:46 BST 2012

OK, thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Tom Reijnders
Sent: 12 June 2012 16:23
To: For Xerte technical developers
Subject: [Xerte-dev] Re: Release Date

I will not be able to work on the authentication code. There is too
much that I am not familiar with and I don't have the time to
familiarize myself with that.

The adding of pages is finished and working, but it needs to be added
to the management page. I can't do that this week as I have a lot of
meetings and obligations in Dallas right nog (beautiful wheather here,
a bit too hot for my liking (36/37 degrees C))

But I want to  finish it next week.

Tom