[Xerte-dev] Re: Release Date

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 15:24:12 BST 2012

> If we’re all happy, and once those outstanding things are tidied up / left for next time (which won’t be far away remember) then let’s wrap it up. Once it’s out in the wild we need to keep an eye on the list and fix issues as they emerge and update the zip, for a period of time at least.
> I guess we need Tom or David to confirm 1. and 2. below

I'm unlikely to have any free time to work on this in the next few weeks, so it's probably best being left for some future enhancement.

David.

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd