[Xerte-dev] Re: Release Date

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jun 12 13:34:21 BST 2012

JMOL works, so you can tick that off.

If we're all happy, and once those outstanding things are tidied up / left for next time (which won't be far away remember) then let's wrap it up. Once it's out in the wild we need to keep an eye on the list and fix issues as they emerge and update the zip, for a period of time at least.

It would be good for someone to go through a manual install with the docs and check they still make sense and are in step with what the user sees on the screens. Installation has been the biggest source of problems / support requests, I don't think we can do too much to make that easier.

cheers