[Xerte-dev] Re: Back / Next Functionlaity

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 15:49:09 BST 2012

1. In that case it sounds like it's better to leave any changes rather than
delay release

2. I'm not sure the discussion about making the connector pages more XOT
friendly revolved around these specific options but clearly the mailing list
correspondence isn't reaching clarity about all the different issues.