[Xerte-dev] Re: Back / Next Functionlaity

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 14:57:48 BST 2012

My understanding of what's being suggested here is that all out-of-the-box navigation will be linear. Full stop.
The ability to override that with setNavigationStyle() method will be left in to be available to any author who explicitly chooses to use it (and accept the consequences).No automatic changing of navigation styles based on page type.
That's my take.