[Xerte-dev] Re: Back / Next Functionlaity

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 31 12:37:40 BST 2012

Personally I think it should be set at the learning object level so that navigation remains consistent throughout the project. Wouldn't that lead to the confusion and inconsistency Julian is trying to avoid? I would only see this being needed if a connector is used within the project and only then if required for a specific purpose e.g. to go back to the connector rather than linear back. (Also see response to 3 below)

How many times do I have to make this point.
BUTTONS DO NOT CHANGE THEIR FUNCTION.