[Xerte-dev] Re: Back / Next Functionlaity

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 31 12:04:23 BST 2012

I am running windows 7.

I do not have a version of Flash that runs in windows 7.

The only copy of Flash I have is installed on an old computer running XP
that is no longer set up, so I have to start moving monitors and keyboards
around.

If the code is in a file that I can read in Flash Develop then I will take
a look.

Which file do I need to look at?