[Xerte-dev] Re: Export / Import

Inge Donkervoort 12Change i.donkervoort at 12change.eu
Thu Jul 26 08:48:32 BST 2012

Hi,

We have a Mac and Safari. Do you want us to test it?
If so, can you send me the link to the XOT installation on the Techdis
server?
And the things you like us to test?

Bye,
Inge

12Change
Chopinlaan 27
5242 HM Rosmalen
T 073-5226195
F 073-5226196
E i.donkervoort at 12change.eu <mailto:i.donkervoort at 12change.eu>
I www.12change.eu <http://www.12change.eu>

T twitter <http://twitter.com/IngeDonke12C>
L linkedIn <http://nl.linkedin.com/pub/inge-donkervoort/7/4b/18a>

Op 25-7-2012 12:37, Pat Lockley schreef:
> I don't have a mac or safari though, and  I'd mangled a lot of stuff, to the point I felt functionality was almost being changed.
>
> This submit was more of a "needs proper testing" than a guaranteed fix.
>
> On 25 Jul 2012, at 11:31, Julian Tenney<Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk>  wrote:
>
>> We need to verify all the bugs we logged when we think we have gold code, but if you can, complete the testing for sake of a another couple of minutes whilst you have the code out, and have found your place in it, because otherwise people don't necessarily pick it up, and things remain untested.

>>> template.xml - so it copies data over the top of and therefore wipes out