[Xerte-dev] testing sharing and giving

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 17:37:14 BST 2012

Hi

I've been re-testing sharing and giving on both the techdis 1.8 install and
a local xampp install

sharing works fine

giving works fine

changing ownership via managment.php still doesn't work.

Pat the revision 403 change you committed yesterday seems to rename the
project folder correctly but the project still doesn't appear in the new
owners workspace. What does the folder value in the templaterights table
represent? In my test of changing ownership that value equalled 5. I then
created a new project logged in as the intended recipient and that value
equalled 13. So I changed 5 to 13 in for the given project and then after
refresh it appeared in that users workspace.

HTH