[Xerte-dev] Re: Back / Next Functionlaity

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 11:08:21 BST 2012

I think it's fine the way it is now with back being history back and next
being next numeric page but if you've found inconsistencies with the history
back perhaps it would be better to revert back to what it's always been. Not
sure about author control wouldn't that lead to confusion where sometimes
it's history and sometimes it's linear?