[Xerte-dev] Text & Graphics page language question

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 18 16:57:51 BST 2012

I think this is a question for you Johnathan.

Should 'Transcript Button Label' on the Text & Graphics model be in the Language Options instead of being an optional property?  If you don't add the optional property then how do I get what the default text should be? I've come across this problem in making the HTML5 version of this page as if I don't add the optional property then I'm not sure where to check for the text to use - unless I'm misunderstanding something in how the translation stuff works.

Thanks
Fay