[Xerte-dev] Re: Updates to model and xwd files by JK 16th July

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 18 15:43:56 BST 2012

Unless there was a later version which I have not seen I think the fix was
to change the line

img = myImg.templateData.rsp[0].sizes[0].size[3].source;

img = myImg.templateData.rsp[0].sizes[0].size[5].source;

This worked until the page tried to load images for which there were fewer
than 6 size examples, when it then tried to access out of range of the size
array.

The problem I found was that different images had varying numbers of sizes
so even a setting of 3 for some images was too high whilst for other images
it located a small image.

I have included a loop through the available image sizes to try to find one
that will display as large as the page can handle.

If I've missed something here and fixed something that was already fixed, I
am sorry.

If that is the case you will be able to use the svn to roll back the change.