[Xerte-dev] Re: Updates to model and xwd files by JK 16th July

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 18 15:10:31 BST 2012

I'd already fixed that...

From: xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Kemp Johnathan
Sent: 18 July 2012 14:04
To: Xerte Developers Discussion List
Subject: [Xerte-dev] Re: Updates to model and xwd files by JK 16th July


With respect to your list of issues with pages.

I have now fixed the image size issue with the flickr page so that it accommodates pictures with varying numbers of sizes available. The code now either uses the first size that will need constraining so that the image fills as much of the space available, or it uses the largest image available.

Kind regards


On 16 July 2012 18:04, Kemp Johnathan <johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com<mailto:johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com>> wrote:
Hi Folks

I have just committed the rest of my changes for today.

I noticed that a lot of model files now have language="en_GB" back in them.

I will take that out again either tonight or tomorrow.

Attached is list of actions done today so you can update your main list.

Kind regards


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/pipermail/xerte-dev/attachments/20120718/cc32fa15/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the Xerte-dev mailing list