[Xerte-dev] Re: Updates to model and xwd files by JK 16th July

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 18 14:03:35 BST 2012

Fay,

With respect to your list of issues with pages.

I have now fixed the image size issue with the flickr page so that it
accommodates pictures with varying numbers of sizes available. The code now
either uses the first size that will need constraining so that the image
fills as much of the space available, or it uses the largest image
available.