[Xerte-dev] Xerte Project Workshop: October 10th and 11th

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 17 12:52:56 BST 2012

Hi,

Advance notice: we will be holding a Xerte Project event in Nottingham on October 10th and 11th, primarily to show the outputs of the Xenith project, but also to show other recent developments, and to talk about how we take the community side of things forward. This will be a two day long event, with day one being of general interest to users and those supporting end users out in the various communities; the second day being a chance for developers to talk over recent developments, and plan for future coding.

Please put the event in your calendars: further details to follow soon,

Julian